The Mavitec Lamella pump is designed to transfer large particle flows, such as pre-broken animal by-products. The pump is positioned just after the raw material bin and transports the material towards the cooking process. The pump is to create a smooth and consistent flow of material into the cooking process.
- Easy interchangeable knives in the in and outlet side
- Useable in different places in the process
- Low energy consumption
- Interchangeable knives in the inlet and outlet side
- Trasco 90 coupling
- Parts manufactured in hardox 500
- Oil grease lubricated mechanical shaft seals
- 1 set of mating flanges in the pump inlet and outlet
- Parts manufactured in mild steel are delivered sand blasted and epoxy painted.
- Parts manufactured in stainless steel are sand blasted
Mavitec strongly recommends the use of a frequency converter.
For more technical information check out our product sheet of the Lamella Pump